Yikes! This is first day of work after a year of mat leave. The company has changed so much they are giving me an orientation today with a new hire.

Because my bf is busy in classes from 8-7 today, I had to get up at 6 so I could get the baby to daycare, and be at work for 9. I’ll have to leave work early (3?) to pick her up as well. I’m going to hate Mondays! (He can drive her the other days). I should really learn to drive his car…

The baby seems to have a cold and Saturday was brutal. She was much happier yesterday but slept fitfully. I hope she’s ok at the daycare (she doesn’t seem to have contagious symptoms) but if I have to, I’ll grab a cab to pick her up if they send her home…

Too much going on today. Good thing I’ve got my Tiger tea!!!

Courtney

Good luck today :)

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Good luck getting back to work! And hopefully your little girl feels better!

Ozli

eeeep! Hope today goes well!

Cavocorax

It’s not so bad! Everyone is so happy to see me! And it’s a bit nice to be working. A little. I already brought a bunch of tea!