drank Aloha Pu'erh by DAVIDsTEA

I made this as an after dinner tea, but tonight it’s sorta nasty and dirty. I think I oversteeped it, but that’s the end of that sample anyway.

You know what’s funny? I poked through the tea cupboard at work today and found three little tins. Full tins. They were mine from 2 years ago when I stopped drinking tea (bc I was pregnant). I left them for others to drink and no one went for them. I’ll just take them back and hope thru aren’t stale!

They were Mighty leaf Chocolate Truffle Rooibos, DT Coco Chai, and Saigon Chai. I guess I didn’t realize rooibos was safe while pregnant.