drank Pineberry Honeybush by 52teas

I’m so exhausted with the baby being sick and keeping me up all night that my brain is broken. I made Blueberry Afternoon from DT and Blood Orange Puerh from Davids, and I wasn’t certain which was which. Wow. Just… wow. (They were muted bc they were in travel mugs but still!!!)

So, with the above in mind, I will skip reviewing this tea. It’s nice, but I don’t trust my senses atm.

Terri HarpLady

Poor mama, poor baby. My youngest is 20, but I remember those days.
Hopefully this passes quickly :)

Ozli

YIKES /o\

Cavocorax

Thanks! She’s feeling a bit better today, but her Dad will be able to watch her tomorrow while I go back to work, and we’ll just hope that she’s ready to go back to daycare on Friday.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Poor mama, poor baby. My youngest is 20, but I remember those days.
Hopefully this passes quickly :)

Ozli

YIKES /o\

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON