drank Gold Rush (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

I’ve totally taken this tea for granted. :| I grabbed a bag when it was $2/5 at Davids, along with a few spring teas I hadn’t even tried, and 2 days later it’s gone.

It’s pretty good, but OMG is it expensive. $11.50 for 50g? And this is a heavy tea with all those mulberries. Are mulberries rare? Because there’s really not a lot of white tea in here. The 4-7 minute steep time sorta gives it away – it’s basically a fruit herbal with a dash of white.

It’s so creamy and sweet and a touch fruity. I would never buy 100g, but I DID send my bf to Brentwood to see if he could grab me two more little bags. I’ll cross my fingers.

OMGsrsly

The little bags are definitely a good deal for this tea!