drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

Thank you Courtney! This is pretty nice! It’s sooooo creamy and sweet, and I love the vanilla contrasted with the malty notes. It really doesn’t taste like a decaf tea at all! I think I will add this to my shopping list because it’d make an excellent evening tea when I don’t really want another rooibos or honeybush tea. I’m so happy I was able to try it.

I don’t really have a lot of knowledge about H&S’s, but it seems to me that they’re a high quality tea company so maybe I should look at placing an order some day. $6 for 20 tea bags seems pretty reasonable.

Courtney

Glad you liked it :) There teas are pretty great quality.

ifjuly

Yeah, I sampled a buncha H&S recently and my takeaway was that their tea is of very good quality, and I wound up with like 4 new “gotta keep stocked” favorites. Even the stuff that wasn’t my thing was still good quality, just weren’t my flavors. They certainly have a lot!

Cavocorax

4 eh? I’ll definitely keep on the lookout for a sale. Maybe a free shipping to Canada sale?

I can dream.

Hallieod

If you’re interested, I just found that a bunch of Harney & Sons teas are available on iherb.com. Prices seem to vary a bit, but I got a 4 oz tin of Paris for $6.38 and shipping anywhere outside the US is a flat rate $4 for under 4 pounds. I order often from them – though the tea is a more recent addition (they also have Tao of Tea) – and that shipping rate is amazing.

Tealizzy

My favorite from them is Paris. Check it out! :)

Comments

Courtney

Glad you liked it :) There teas are pretty great quality.

ifjuly

Cavocorax

I can dream.

Hallieod

Tealizzy

My favorite from them is Paris. Check it out! :)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON