drank Malted ChocoMaté by 52teas

I think this must be the chocomate. It HAS to be because the other tumbler has Teajo’s Earl Grey in it and those are different animals.

I don’t know anything about this tea as I’m reviewing it ninja style at work, writing the text in a draft email that I’ll copy/paste from when I can pop online. It really reminds me of coffee. It’s dark and strong, and there are a few cocoa notes in there, as well as something like bark. It makes me feel like I should wake up! I haven’t hard much to eat/drink this morning besides tea so I’ll slow down on finishing this until I get some lunch, otherwise I have a feeling this will make me feel heady and dizzy.

Thank you Sil for the sample!

Oh and I can’t wait until next week when I get set up in my new office with my own computer and I won’t have to worry about people walking by and looking at me on the internet. Don’t get me wrong guys, I do work really hard. But I do it so that I can take mental breaks whenever I want them. 

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON