This was the tea that I drank the most of today, but today was my daughter’s first birthday and she was getting over a cold so basically between that and the ongoing crowd of people, I wasn’t able to let go of her the whole day. So, I couldn’t really make a lot of tea. :| I’ll live – it was a great day overall, and the baby felt better during the evening so she could visit everyone else.

I can drink all the other teas later!

Miss Starfish

Happy Birthday Mini-Cavocorax!

Comments

Miss Starfish

Happy Birthday Mini-Cavocorax!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON