drank Mint Julep by DAVIDsTEA

This is pretty refreshing, although I oversteeped it a bit and the rooibos is really strong. Noticeably stronger than the black tea at least. Aside from that I do get a bit of creamy coconut and mint and it’s quite enjoyable.

I should really try this iced though. I have a feeling drinking it warm isn’t doing it justice.

ETA: The creamy mint notes linger long after each sip…. Mmmmm…

Nxtdoor

I was fantasizing about Mint Julep the other day and since I didn’t have any I steeped North African Mint hoping for similarity. I mean, it’s mint, right? WRONG! So didn’t do the trick for me. (It’s probably like saying all blue cheese is the same)

Cavocorax

After trying this tea I sorta wonder what REAL Mint Julep would taste like! Just so I know what the tea is going for. :)

Comments

Nxtdoor

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON