drank Lemon Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

Sipdown, and thank you to Courtney!

I’m happy I was able to try this because I tried Lime Chiffon and Lemon Lime Tart but not the original. I have to say that the Lime Chiffon is by far my favourite. I’m just a bigger fan. The Lemon IS good though, and I can see why people enjoy it. Now I no longer have to wonder about it!

Kittenna

I still need to get around to doing my comparison of the three! I think Lime Chiffon will win out for me (I also have the most of it, so that would be good!)

Courtney

Lime Chiffon won for me too. My fiance preferred the Lime so now we have both in the cupboard. Win, win.

Ozli

Yessss, agreed. I need to get more of that. I have 1 cup from you left & I keep forgetting to drink it before it goes stale!! (Same with the cantaloupe, augh, I don’t want it to enddddddd.)

Comments

Kittenna

Courtney

Ozli

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON