drank Raspberry Nectar by Red Leaf Tea

This was not the best tea for me. I really only bought it because I wanted to add something to my order when I did the $1 matchacinno sample and the shipping was $8. I figure I’d get something else to help justify the shipping and that I could share this with the baby. I didn’t realize how strong the hibiscus would be though. We drank some of it iced, but, I just can’t bring myself to finish it.

I had enough left to make 3 cups but I… accidently… threw it out.

I have enough tea to make me happy – I don’t need this one, and the hibiscus makes it unlikely anyone would have swapped for it anyway.

haha i don’t mind hibiscus. so remember that for future things. :)

Cavocorax

Will do. I don’t mind it in small amounts but this was just tart and awful, and I don’t want to think about it.

But, I’ll keep you in mind if I end up with something else that’s awful.

tattooed_tea

I actually think hibiscus gives certain teas the right quality. Definitely don’t mind the tartness from it.

OMGsrsly

I’ve done that. :) Cheers to accidentally throwing out teas you don’t like!

Cavocorax

Phew! Glad I’m not the only one!