drank Ceylon Spring by DAVIDsTEA

This really tastes grassy, with a bit of honey and caramel. It says there are tobacco notes too and that may be the case – there’s something dark and heavy amongst the other flavours, and the honey notes coat your tongue at the end of the sip. It doesn’t walk a fine line between bitterness and astringency; it dances along it. It teases. But mostly stays on the favourable astringent side.

I think this is a tea that would grow on you, until you find it absolutely essential for your morning routine, and then you realize with sudden sadness that it’s limited edition and you will never get any more.

Yeah. It’s one of those teas. Good thing I’ve got 40g. That’s better than 10g. Or 0.

CrowKettle

Mm, honey. I’ll have to put this one on the list for my next trip to David’s; haven’t been there in a couple months. :)