drank Himalayan Blend by DAVIDsTEA

This is a pretty good morning tea for when you’re up before 7 and you’re hoping the baby will tire out and go back to bed so you can crash for a few more hours too. If I had just given up I would have tried A&D’s Tiger Assam, but I wanted mild. Mild and flavourful. I think I’ve only got a few more cups of this one left so I’ll probably work on emptying my tin. I bought it over a year ago, so I’ve had a lot of cups in between!

I’m sure I’ll replace it once it’s gone, but maybe just 30g. It’s smooth, and gives me honey, and a bit of muscatel and I’ll miss it for sure, but is it tin-worthy? Now that I know how much I like Assam and Yunnan teas? Probably not. You learn a lot about what you like when you drink so much in a year!

this one was so meh for me when i drank it. wasn’t bad but it was like red rose used to be for me when i didn’t know better lol

Terri HarpLady

Funny you should mention Tiger Assam, that’s what I’m drinking right now :)