drank White Peony by DAVIDsTEA

Another unflavoured tea from Davids! I grabbed this just to see what white tea tasted like on its own, and I enjoy it although it seems weaker than ususal. I’m sure once I drink my sample of white tea from Verdant I won’t be able to go back to this one as easily, but this is nice for what it is.

I guess I could have just made stronger tea as the baby is up and there are no signs of slowing, but I’d probably need to eat something too and I don’t want to wake up my bf or my roommate.

Uck! The baby just put her mouth around my big toe! :O No no no no no. (That’s what I told her).

Terri HarpLady

LOL! Babies are awesome, & always a great source of humor. And they grow up so fast! It’s so hard to believe that all 4 of my kids are adults now, & that my grandkids are not babies anymore either. Savor every moment!!

cough better to let the baby do that so it’s not a sickly thing when it gets older. I’m going to let me kids eat whatever they want off the floor :)

Cavocorax

Yeah I hear they grow so fast. I’m trying to take tons of pics.

And I’m not worried about germs! I’m worried about her teeth, and I don’t like how it feels! (it’s just weird)

LOL her teeth will be replaced! :)

Terri HarpLady

Sil, that’s how I raised mine, & none of them ever get sick!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Cavocorax

Yeah I hear they grow so fast. I’m trying to take tons of pics.

LOL her teeth will be replaced! :)

Terri HarpLady

Sil, that’s how I raised mine, & none of them ever get sick!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON