drank Lucuma Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

No idea what Lucuma is, but I guess it’s a fruit from the picture! :P #detectiveskills

I actually really like this. Maybe it’s because it has the stronger flavouring, or maybe because I finally got the right consistency, but whatever – I like it! It tastes like matcha, and it’s a bit sweet, and it blends well with my milk. All good things. I guess there’s something else in there – possibly fruity, but I’m just happy enough with this that I don’t need to investigate further. I just drank 6 oz and I sorta want to go make 6 oz more!

Thank you CrowKettle!