drank Cactus Flower by Della Terra Teas

I had to drink this one because the chocolate rocket gives me too much of a boost at times and I don’t want to get dizzy! This is very mild in comparison. I think I like green rooibos, although I haven’t run into it much.

I accidentally steeped this for about 8 minutes (or maybe more?) because Work got in the way of Tea, but that might have been for the best. The peach and fruit flavours are more pronounced than I remember, and it’s a pretty enjoyable cup. Would I get it again? Probably not. I think Rabbit’s Garden was a bit better for when I’m feeling peachy.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON