drank Pu-erh Berries Delight by Tealux

I thought this had cinnamon in it when I smelled it, but I guess it was the licorice root that gave it that something extra.

This is my second berry puerh, but there are huge differences between this and the one from DavidsTea. This one tastes more like puerh – there’s a heavy earthiness to it, while the other one was much heavier on the berry notes. I’ll have to try the DavidsTea one soon to get a better idea of which I prefer!

I’m also going to the mall on my way home tonight. I need to grab other things but I’m hoping to find some metal tins, or something that I can store my tea in to organize it better! I’m sure you guys have similiar problems with your stashes! It just seems like mine is 70% foil bags, so it’d be nice to sort them better. It’ll be fun looking for options.

ETA: The vanilla and licorice are pretty interesting in this. They linger long after each sip, and they do sorta wake me up a bit. Not bad for an after lunch tea (that will won’t magically help me lose weight!)

i like the bags…but then i also have giant containers that i toss all of those in when it’s the smaller sizes lol

Cavocorax

I have cookie tins that I throw my bags into right now, but they’re… getting a little squished. :P And I don’t have enough of them. I’ve got one for black tea, one for herbal/rooibos, and then two boxes that I throw everything else in.

I’m just thinking when I move more containers will be nice.

Terri HarpLady

My tea shelves are a mixture of recycled tea canisters that are reserved for teas I’m in love with & willing to order a fair amount of (like Premium Taiwanese Assam, Laoshan Black, etc), bags, & samples. Some of the bags are sorted into boxes that tea came in, others are squished together into shelves. It’s organized chaos, if you know what I mean!

OMGsrsly

Organized chaos describes my disaster perfectly. :) Cookie tins are a good idea that I might steal. Or I might end up making a tea cart.

Comments

Cavocorax

I’m just thinking when I move more containers will be nice.

Terri HarpLady

OMGsrsly

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON