Oh why would I do this to myself? I accidentally steeped this for 10 minutes while doing work, and now this is awful. It tastes like soggy bitter seaweed.

I had a feeling it would, and yet, like a hardcore tea addict, I tried it anyway.

Terri HarpLady

LOL, been there, done that! I always have to taste it, just to see if it’s drinkable…

CrowKettle

Before Steepster that’s how I assumed green tea was supposed to taste. 100g of Korean Sejak did not deserve that kind of treatment.

Cavocorax

That says something about you that you didn’t give up!

Kittenna

CrowKettle – I thought that same thing! Imagine my surprise when I read the brewing directions for a green, and realized that five minutes in boiling water is, uh, less than optimal…

Comments

Terri HarpLady

CrowKettle

Cavocorax

That says something about you that you didn’t give up!

Kittenna

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON