drank Himalayan Blend by DAVIDsTEA

Sipdown!

Ok, I’ll miss this but I don’t need to replace it as there are so many other blacks teas out there that I enjoy more. I have a soft spot for it because it was my first non-flavoured black that I bought a tin of. Now that tin will go to my 2oz of Laoshan Black. How things have changed…

I wish I hadn’t got the labels from DavidsTea on the tins when I bought them, but that was back in the day when I thought OMG I’d love this tea forevers! Maybe I can make my own labels to hide the old one. :)

Dropping the rating a little bit so I don’t get tricked into buying more.

Fjellrev

Haha how times change indeed. I luckily only have one DT tin, for Toasted Marshmallow, which I’ve gotten ridiculously tired of halfway through now. Can’t wait to finish it, and let’s hope those labels they slap on aren’t too sticky.

Cavocorax

Just one tin? Wow. I think I bought… 9? :O And I’m only going to refill 2 of them. At best. I’m definiately keeping Mother’s Little Helper on hand, but I don’t really drink it often enough that I need so much on hand all the time. It’s better to buy more often and fresher. Ah well.

Comments

Fjellrev

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON