drank Cinnamon Roll by Joy's Teaspoon

Annnnd, another sipdown!

I probably shouldn’t have had three cups of matcha because I feel a bit outta it now. Too much, man, that was too much!

This was a lovely tea that I’ll miss. I added a bit more leaf and steeped it a bit longer and it tastes more like pastry than it did before. And it’s almost like baked goods cinnamon (instead of fake cinnamon). Very nice!

I’m also a bit wigged out atm because we have movers in our office and they seem like idiots. They’re complaining a lot, and looking around at everything. I was pouring hot water into my timolino from the fancy coffee machine and the one guy just stared at it, and flicked my mug with his finger as he appreciated the machine. NO TOUCHING! :O Bah. Time to go home soon anyway or I’ll get trapped on the stairs while they move stuff around.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON