drank Florence by Harney & Sons

Yes! So good! I added a touch of cream and that was pretty awesome too.

My birthday isn’t until July but I’m already trying to decide what company I want to splurge on with birthday money (my bf doesn’t like gift shopping so I might just buy my own present – bwahaha). Debating on a H&S order, Red Leaf matcha order, or renewing my Amoda boxes for 4-12 months. (Or a combo? IDK).

Now that I’m back to work and my income etc seems to be fairly regular, I’ll be tracking my expenses on a spreadsheet again, so I have a feeling my tea purchases will decline as I have a visible papertrail to shame me. :P

Fjellrev

Deciding over those companies is tough! Have you been enjoying your Amoda boxes? I was fortunate enough to try a few of their selections at the Vic tea fest and it was too hit or miss for me to justify throwing money at you-never-know-what. If I were you I’d go with either H&S or Red Leaf.

PacifiCHA Faction ought to get together and split a selection of matcha too. That would help with all our expenses, I’m sure.

Cavocorax

Yeah I might let the Amoda box lapse for a bit. It’s a nice novelty, but unreliable. I guess this last box will be the deciding one as it’s led me to try teas (like Lord Petersham) that I wouldn’t have found otherwise.

Cavocorax

Splitting on a Matcha order might be a good idea, especially if we do the buy 5 +2 option or something like that. I just am hesitant to jump on more orders as I get so busy it’s hard to meet up with people and pick/hand-out the tea. This butiki order is my experiment to see how well it works!

I really liked the amoda box just to try new things when i wasn’t feeling adventurous AND when i was just trying to get a handle on the things i like/don’t like. Now i prefer not having it since i’m getting good at finding companies that do sample sizes so i try things that way :)

OMGsrsly

Sadly the Butiki order still hasn’t shipped. I’ll be sure to let you know when it does though! i’m getting so impatient for my teas. :) I’d love to do a matcha order, but not for a couple months at this point sadly.

Cavocorax

She said on Facebook that it should ship Thursday! I hope the shipping is fairly quick!

And I’ll probably be headi.g to Toronto before we get a matcha order together. :/. Not that you can’t do it without me!

cavo is all mine! MINE! She’s MINE! bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Cavocorax

(oh wait I said Lolz is that lame does that mean no one wants me now)

Fjellrev

I’m in noooo rush to get on a Red Leaf order. Srsly ladies, I have four (?) flavours to get through yet.

Butiki will soon be ours! It’s going to be like Christmas in Australia for us.

Comments

Fjellrev

OMGsrsly

cavo is all mine! MINE! She’s MINE! bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Cavocorax

(oh wait I said Lolz is that lame does that mean no one wants me now)

Fjellrev

Butiki will soon be ours! It’s going to be like Christmas in Australia for us.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON