drank Nettle & Sweet Fennel by Twinings

Interesting! I’ve never had fennel tea on it’s own like this, so when KittyLovesTea said she wanted to get rid of some of her unloved teas, I snatched it up.

I didn’t really know what to expect, but I knew these would be something like licorice. THis would probably have to be an acquired taste, but I’m happy I got to try it out! Now if I ever blend my own herbals, I’ll know what Nettle and Fennel are all about.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON