drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

It’s gone. I just drank the last bag. :|

I needed it though. I’m grumpy and stressed out and I just want to relax and I’ve got half an hour to do it. So… fuck it. Vanilla Comoro time!

ashmanra

Sorry you were stressed! Hope it is already all better…

Cavocorax

Thanks! Much better now! I just needed to relax a bit, and I managed to. Even resteeped this bag for this morning!

go shopping! lol i kid ’cause i hate that..but yes..i picked up another dress…and skirt lol

Fjellrev

Glad everything’s much better now! Let’s hope you’ll get more of this soon.

Cavocorax

Hahaha. Yeah I know ALL ABOUT retail therapy! I guess I might need to figure out where to get nice dresses or something because I’ll need a new job in Toronto and I probably won’t be able to get away with jeans and a tee shirt anymore. :| But stressing about work, means shopping for work clothes to help relieve the stress!

Comments

ashmanra

Sorry you were stressed! Hope it is already all better…

Fjellrev

Glad everything’s much better now! Let’s hope you’ll get more of this soon.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON