Gotta say, Sil is very generous with her matcha samples. I think I’ve had a few cups of this by now, and I could probably make 2 more!

It’s so great. Hot or cold. :)
Maybe slightly better hot.
(This tasting note doesn’t mess around).

Haha well I have lots and wanted to give you room to screw up in case that happened :)

Oh and try it both cold and hot…and then there’s with milk or without…..

Plus…when I make a smoothie its anywhere from 2-4 tsps haha

Cavocorax

Oh wow. I should try making it stronger! I’ve just been using the perfect matcha spoon! And I think I’ve tried most of those combos, except for cold and without milk – not too crazy about that idea!

I should send you some cola flavoured matcha….it’s the only one I’ve enjoyed as a cold + water so far….

Chelle

This one does seem like it would be great hot.
I have yet to try any matcha with just cold water. Thinking the cotton candy maybe a good choice of my matcha to take the plunge.

chelle…that might just be a good one. toss it in a water bottle with some ice and shake like a mad woman!

Cavocorax

Cola matcha? Odd… yeah I’d be interested in trying that!

Comments

Oh and try it both cold and hot…and then there’s with milk or without…..

Plus…when I make a smoothie its anywhere from 2-4 tsps haha

Chelle

This one does seem like it would be great hot.

Cavocorax

Cola matcha? Odd… yeah I’d be interested in trying that!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON