drank Florence by Harney & Sons

So my bf asked me to make him some iced tea because he wanted something and I was so amazed that I didn’t know what to make. But he likes Starbucks fraps and sweet drinks so I thought maybe… Florence?

I used the last of this to make him an iced cup, with milk and sugar, but he thought it tasted weird. So… I guess I’ll have to drink it.

I made him some DTT Vanilla Black instead, without milk and he’s happier with that. Still sorta amazed that he’s drinking tea. #fingerscrossed

Kittenna

Ahh, you’re so lucky! I have yet to try icing La La Lemon for my boyfriend again, and sweetening it with honey or white sugar instead of maple syrup. It was the first tea that he said smelled ok (!!!) but it tasted funny so he didn’t want it. (Sadly, I think he’s looking for a replica of Nestea… and that alone will satisfy).

Cavocorax

Hmmmm.. that’s a hard one to replicate! Good luck.

Hmmmm.. that’s a hard one to replicate! Good luck.I don’t think he was that impressed with the Vanilla Black either. Well, I tried.

Comments

Kittenna

Cavocorax

Hmmmm.. that’s a hard one to replicate! Good luck.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON