So I started drinking this today, but it looks like it was mistake. After taking a few sips I appreciated the taste of it, but decided I wasn’t really craving it. :| So, I guess I’ll put the leaves aside for another day. Good thing I have enough samples for a few more trials!

ETA: My roommate is drinking the Countess of Seville, and the baby has started dipping her fingers in it, and sucking on them. I guess she’s a fan. She’s been doing this for a few minutes now.

Faith

Look out! You’ll have a tea-stealing tot on your hands before you know it, drinking up any neglected tea you leave unguarded!

Cavocorax

Hahah. Yeah and I won’t have anyone to blame but myself either!

(I really hope so though. It would be a great thing to bond over)

Comments

Faith

Cavocorax

Hahah. Yeah and I won’t have anyone to blame but myself either!

(I really hope so though. It would be a great thing to bond over)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON