drank Lemon Meringue Chai by 52teas

I’m not crazy about chai’s, but something about this caught my attention. I’m glad too because it’s very good. A bit creamy. A nice amount of lemon, mixed with spices!

(Typing with a sick baby sleeping in my lap is quite a feat! I’m down to one hand, and pick her up and cuddle her so she could sleep)

i waaaaaannnntttt! stupid canada post

Cavocorax

Hopefully it’s in tomorrow! Terri has her package already!

jeepers! though they do get mail on saturdays

Faith

This tea sounds intruiging! Also, hope your little one feels better soon.

Cavocorax

Thanks! She’s got a terrible runny nose, and she gets upset pretty easily, but she’s also pretty happy otherwise. Hope it passes quickly!

Comments

i waaaaaannnntttt! stupid canada post

Cavocorax

Hopefully it’s in tomorrow! Terri has her package already!

jeepers! though they do get mail on saturdays

Faith

This tea sounds intruiging! Also, hope your little one feels better soon.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON