I’m so stuffed up but not quite miserable so that’s a bonus. I thought I’d make this because it’s one of the few strong teas I have that might still taste good even when I’m sick.

And yes – it works! I’m alternating this with cups of echinacea. I probably didn’t need to take today off work because of how sick I was, but I couldn’t send the little bear of to daycare. We’re eating eggs and toast, and I’ll probably putter around the house and tidy up when she has her morning nap. Much better than a Monday at the office!

(I could have worked from home, but it would have taken 100 minutes or so to bus out to the office, grab the laptop and bring it back, with a sick baby in tow. Forget it! She probably wouldn’t let me do much work while she was awake anyway!)

1 more hour before I can start stalking the mailman! I should have packages coming in this week!

Terri HarpLady

Hope you & baby both feel better! :)