This is just one of many that the lovely Sil sent over to me! I really didn’t know what to try first, but thought I’d start with a Sloane tea, any Sloane tea as I’d read so many reviews on them lately.

Much like Sil I’m not a huge bergamot fan, but I think I have a much higher tolerance at least – so long as it doesn’t taste like perfume. I can definitely smell the bergamot, but it’s really orangish too. And I realize that bergamot is related to orange, but I don’t normally smell oranges. Weird.

Could possibly be because my daughter is sitting behind me eating oranges. :P Yeah that’s it. I don’t actually taste orange – just smell it!

Anyway, I do get vanilla and cream in this. And even a touch of caramel! (Or something sweet!) It IS quite divine. I feel fancy-pantsed drinking it, even though I’m sick and working from home in my pj’s. :P At least I can breath through my nose again – the worst is over!

Would I buy this? Yes, but only for a decent price! It’s nice, but not worth breaking the bank over. I’m happy I was able to try it though – I wasn’t expecting Sloane samples!

ETA: To prove to myself that even with the 25 or so new teas Sil sent over, that I am going to ENJOY each one, I resteeped this one. No need to rush and try all the teas. (Although… I really want to drink them all now!)

i aim to please! oh wait…does this mean you got the box!

Cavocorax

I did! Just an hour ago! The benefit of working from home! I sent you a message, but THANK YOU was the gist of it. :O That was A LOT of tea! And I’m pretty excited about all of it!

haha i did warn you that your cupboard was going to increase a bit :)

Terri HarpLady

(sitting off to the side with a knowing smile…hehehe)

Cavocorax

Should I be worried about any incoming packages?

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

I applaud the slower enjoying of the teas whilst on your way to drink all the teas! And yes, you should be worried bout package from Terri. The small one is tricky, I hear. ;)

Comments

i aim to please! oh wait…does this mean you got the box!

Cavocorax

haha i did warn you that your cupboard was going to increase a bit :)

Terri HarpLady

(sitting off to the side with a knowing smile…hehehe)

Cavocorax

Should I be worried about any incoming packages?

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON