drank Pu-erh Vanilla Mint by Tealux

Hmmm. This is a touch odd. It’s earthy and minty and I guess there’s vanilla but the latter two ingredients make me think of cotton candy. That’s been dropped in dirt? And, even with that in mind, I’m still not quite sure where to rate it. It’s not bad, but that cocoa spice pu-erh I had from tealux is just so much better in comparison – I probably wouldn’t re-buy this one.

The sample sizes are pretty decent though for $1.50. Definiately 5 cups or so in there, and I scooped them up when everything was 25% off last month!

tattooed_tea

So funny how tastes vary, I prefer this one way more than cocoa spice

Comments

tattooed_tea

So funny how tastes vary, I prefer this one way more than cocoa spice

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON