Here’s today’s sipdown! I like doing one a day if I’m drinking multiple cups – feels like I’m making progress trying things out and shrinking my cupboard down to 100! (Wow. I can’t believe that a few months ago 50 was my limit of teas. Now I understand that quantity doesn’t really matter because I don’t have A LOT of each tea- it doesn’t take that much more room than it did when I had 40 teas. Except now I’m buying more tins. So… that will change. Eep. Slippery slope anyone?)

This is rather good. It smells strongly of chocolate and nut, although the tea itself is milder than I’d expected. It’s very soothing and comforting though.

Thank you Sil!

haha yeah… kittena is always like…i might have 800 teas but they’re all like 2-3 cup sizes max. YOU have more tea than me! you have large sizes….far as i’m concerned she still has more tea than me lol

Fjellrev

Haha those tins are what makes it really dangerous. For that matter I wish more companies offered ~1 oz. amounts.

I’ve stopped purchasing tea in amounts greater than 1oz. If you don’t have 1oz sizes i don’t want to shop there….unless i can split an order with a friend :)

Cavocorax

Totally! 1oz is a pretty good amount for most teas!

Maybe our stash should be judged purely on the size it takes up, or how much it weighs in its entirely! Or… I guess we could just not people for their stashes. Mwahahaha (sweeps it all out of view)

Kittenna

Haha Sil, I probably do have more tea than you, but probably closer to double the amount than triple, which cupboard counts would indicate. You also go through tea a lot faster than I do.

Comments

Fjellrev

Cavocorax

Totally! 1oz is a pretty good amount for most teas!

Kittenna

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON