Sil made this sound so good that I bought 2 oz of it. That’s sorta how I roll with Steepster.

I’m happy I picked this up though. It almost has this thick bready texture to it, as if each sip was heavy in my throat and filled me up. It’s sweet, and cinnamony and I can practically taste warm icing. And… the best part is that this is only the first steep! The instructions were VERY clear that I should resteep this 5 times. Can’t wait to see what magic that does to it.

lol unless you’re kittenna you should get at least 2-3 resteeps out of this. I typically stop at 2/3 only because by that time, i’m like oookkkkkk enough of that tea since it has such a distinctive taste.

Cavocorax

I agree – I steeped it twice and that was enough! (For today)

Kittenna

Hey, Kittenna totally got 2 re-steeps out of her leaves. Perhaps I didn’t update my note. I definitely preferred infusion #1 though.

JustJames

okay, two reviews, one by a fellow british columbian….. i am intrigued. i’ll place an order.

Comments

Cavocorax

I agree – I steeped it twice and that was enough! (For today)

Kittenna

JustJames

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON