So, I definitely need more black teas at the office, apparently. Good thing my H&S order is being shipped directly here! (Not that I’m trying to hide it from my bf per se…. but more variety here will be nice!)

This is an interesting tea. It almost reminds me of a green with some of the notes. Odd! And it’s slightly bitter, but I guess that’s the muscatel notes you would expect from a Darjeeling? It’s a little grassy, but I’m getting honey too. Very pleasant, but not for daily consumption.

Oh and this is 1 cup away from a sipdown! I’m at 124 now, (assuming nothing arrived in the mail today), so I’m pretty happy about that! :) Of course I’ve got 10 from Butiki and 8 from Harney&Sons coming, as well as a bunch from Terri. My work is never done! Bwahahah