It’s another sad sipdown as I will definitely miss this tea! It’s great warm, but I’ve mostly had it cooled and it doesn’t last long that way.

Looks like whenever I’m ready to place my next order, I’ll have to pick more of this up with Vicki’s Sponge Cake!

Iced
Tea Sipper

Yeah, I was planning an order for those two as well (and a couple others) but the shipping is so expensive for me to the US!

Cavocorax

Yeah it’s totally pricey. I think I paid $21.50 (cdn) for two packs of tea, so that’s $11 each for 65-80g. I really liked it though…

Comments

Tea Sipper

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON