drank Pu-erh Berries Delight by Tealux

Strange. I’m getting a lot of mint this time around – almost in a mouthwash sorta way. :| But then I DID oversteep it, so I suppose that’s all my fault. Tea abuse is a bad way to achieve a sipdown. I’m sorry Pu-erh Berries!

Nxtdoor

You gave mouthwash a 76? Geez. I want to see who you give less than 30 to.

Cavocorax

Hahaha. Only because if I steep it properly it’s pretty nice. But if you forget about it, the mint takes over.

Cavocorax

There – I knocked the rating down 2 points to remind that it’s good, but not essential to my cupboard!

Comments

Nxtdoor

You gave mouthwash a 76? Geez. I want to see who you give less than 30 to.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON