drank Yunnan Pine Needle by Tealux

It’s a Yunnan! I like Yunnan teas! I like THIS Yunnan!

Not sure what to say besides that. It’s slightly sweet and very smooth. No bitter aftertaste. Golden orange colour. Each sip savoured.

I needed this tea. I’m stressing out about having to find a new job in Toronto in Sept. :| I really like the benefits I have with this job! I’m my own boss, basically. I can manage my time – come and go as I please. I can wear jeans and a t-shirt to work, and sit cross-legged at my computer. I can surf the net while I work. And I get paid a pretty decent amount. How the hell am I going to manage to find something like this again? :O Trial and error I suppose…

I guess I should probably update my LinkedIn profile, in case that is a thing that actually helps you find work for people who aren’t programmers etc.

TheTeaFairy

Good luck, hard to beat what you just described, I really hope you get to find your dream job again :-)

Cavocorax

Thanks! :-)

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Cavocorax

Thanks! :-)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON