drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

So I’m drinking the second steep of this one now and I’m distressed. I guess this sinus headache or whatever it is is just destroying my ability to enjoy tea. I can breath fine, but my head is so clogged up and aching, and I just can’t taste anything. :| So, I guess I’ll have to put this aside for now as well.

And just crawl under my desk and die. /0\

Hahaha. Ok the wahmbulance has arrived. Enough moping. :P It’s not that bad. Perhaps I have something stronger in my tea stash that I can drink while I wait to enjoy my fancy Verdant teas.

Terri HarpLady

I hope you feel better!

Cavocorax

Thanks! I’m a bit better but not great. Hope I shake it soon. :)

Nitoo6of6

Have you ever tried saline nasal spray or rinse (medipot type thing but the squeezie bottle version rinse works better)
Anyways hope you feel better soon.

Cavocorax

I haven’t, but someone else mentioned it. Maybe I’ll give it a try!

Nitoo6of6

I used to get a few sinus infections a year… :(.
Saline wash has helped so far no infections for at least 5 years :)
Give it a try it can’t hurt…

Thanks! I will!

Shmiracles

i second the squeezie bottle nasal rinse too. i have badly scarred sinuses from countless years of infections in my past, and it’s the one i like to use.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I hope you feel better!

Cavocorax

Thanks! I’m a bit better but not great. Hope I shake it soon. :)

Nitoo6of6

Anyways hope you feel better soon.

Cavocorax

I haven’t, but someone else mentioned it. Maybe I’ll give it a try!

Nitoo6of6

I used to get a few sinus infections a year… :(.
Saline wash has helped so far no infections for at least 5 years :)
Give it a try it can’t hurt…

Thanks! I will!

Shmiracles

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON