Oh thank you thank you! TerriHarpLady was kind enough to send me a bit of this, and even with all the other wonderful things I’m excited to try, I HAD to have this one first.

And yes, it is just as good as I remember. I was worried that maybe I’d hyped it up in my head, but someday I will get a tin of this. Someday. :O I’m not even a fan of bergamot most of the time.

Bumped my rating way up because yeah… I LOVES IT.

Also I’m listening to the (Fucking) Game of Thrones intro a billion times because I’m so psyched about that fandom right now too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25KABvPbq-U
Midway through the second book, while we are watching Season 3 on tv. I don’t mind watching it before I read it because I see it as an intro, and then I can dive in deep with the book and read the hell out of it and not share it with anyone. :O

Terri HarpLady

I taught myself the game of thrones theme, & have played it at several gigs, lol.
I read all the books too.

Cavocorax

That’s awesome! I’m really enjoying the series although it makes me nervous. I hope Arya, and John Snow survive everything but who knows!

No comment… :)

Cavocorax

Hahaha. Thank you. :) I don’t really want to know until I find out from the book!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I read all the books too.

No comment… :)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON