Well! Who knew? This is an Earl Grey (Gray?) that I really enjoy! The bergamot is strong but doesn’t cross the line and make me think of perfume. The base is strong, and I’m getting some kind of fruity notes as well! Fun!

Now, I just need to remind myself that THERE WILL BE OTHER SALES. I don’t want to order this tin before I’ve tried the other teas from A&D. What if Caravan is my fav? Or Double Knit?

But yes. I think that I would like some of this in the future!

Now I have to listen to Picard ordering tea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2IJdfxWtPM

ETA: Apparently this is also a sipdown (156). I finished my last cup and immediately wanted MOAR so I brewed up the last of my sample. Added to my shopping list.

Cavocorax

This also makes me think happy Tardis thoughts too. It’s similiar!

Cavocorax

Hahah. Great counter-video. :)
Also, I miss Tennant. I have to go and do a DW rewatch sometime.

JustJames

you know the new guy (matt smith) is out and we’re getting a…..mature doctor this time. i have mixed feelings. i miss tenant too.

Cavocorax

Wait has it been announced who it is? I’ll miss Smith as well, but I guess the Tennant era was when I first fell hard for DW.

Tealizzy

Great link! ;)

Comments

Cavocorax

This also makes me think happy Tardis thoughts too. It’s similiar!

Cavocorax

Hahah. Great counter-video. :)
Also, I miss Tennant. I have to go and do a DW rewatch sometime.

JustJames

Tealizzy

Great link! ;)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON