drank Cactus Flower by Della Terra Teas

So I’m drinking this now although I’m really not in the mood for it. It’s just freezing in the office and I decided to wear a dress for some silly reason. And the tea keeps me warm, but after 40oz of A&D’s Mount Grey and Verdant’s Yabao, I figure I better have something herbal/rooibos.

It’s ok. Less special the more I have it.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON