Sipdown! (155) – I decided to keep displaying my numbers when I do a sipdown so I can stay focused on bring that back down to a reasonable number!

I’m usually always in the mood for a black tea, but this was perfect for the afternoon. It smells like peaches and it tastes like cream. I think I’d be interested in getting this in the future but only if I manage to find it in some crazy sale like Sil did. :)

Dinosara

Welcome to the accountability club! Reminding myself of my number when I do a sip down (or add teas) has really helped me regain control of my stash

Cavocorax

Glad to hear! I wasn’t sure if it’d be useful or not, but I know when I’m trying to be careful with money I do a better job when I’m watching every purchase. :P

Comments

Dinosara

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON