drank Tropicalia by DAVIDsTEA

We had company over so there wasn’t anywhere to really hang out once the baby was up, so I took her out for a walk and ended up at the mall. I meant to grab a go-cup of something with caffeine but grabbed this instead. I shared it with the baby and she really seemed to enjoy it, so after wandering around for another hour, I went back and bought 50g of this and agave.

Should this count for breaking my tea buying hiatus? I say…. no. :P Haha. I figure it was for the baby, and the guests we’ll have over tonight and I think 50g will only work for 2 large pitchers anyway. But the point is I didn’t buy it for me. So I’ve been good! Bwahahaha.

ETA: When I was in DavidsTea I was trying to convince the salesperson to join Steepster as it is so amazing and awesome. She said she’d check it out, but if I was thinking I would have told her who I am there too. IF she does join, how will I find her? :P Whoops

Lilysmom

Definetly does NOT count….in fact since you are sharing tea with baby and guests, you are allowed a bonus Harney and Sons order…..good deeds, and all that….and you introduced a tea person to steepster…..maybe a butiki order too……

Cavocorax

Hahahah. You are awful. :) (Awful good at tempting me)

Kittenna

I say this doesn’t count towards breaking your ban, BUT, no special privileges come along with it! :P

Cavocorax

Haha. That’s perfectly acceptable by me.

Lilysmom

Can I make a butiki order then? I need to try them out and do another harney order and I need DT pink passionfruit…..like 3 orders…..really only 2 since I can get DT in store…..which reminds me, I need tropicalia too…..so 2,3 orders then I would go on a hiatus too….

Hahahahahaha :P

Comments

Lilysmom

Cavocorax

Hahahah. You are awful. :) (Awful good at tempting me)

Cavocorax

Haha. That’s perfectly acceptable by me.

Hahahahahaha :P

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON