I’m resteeping my second cup of this now. I have so much tea that I’d like to drink and enjoy, but I also don’t want to waste the stuff that I have.

So, I’m going to resteep this at least once!

It tasted much like I expected: warm yunnan notes balanced against a bit of earthiness. And, for some reason, I get a touch of smoke at the end of the sip. I really enjoy Yunnans so it was nice to try this as I’m trying to get used to unflavoured puerh. I’m not sure I would buy more of this as I prefer Yunnans but it’s nice to mix things up, and I wouldn’t say no to a cuppa.

Thanks JustJames for giving me such a generous sample! I’ve got several cups (+resteeps!) of this to look forward to!

JustJames