This is a strange looking assam – it’s ground completely up into little bits! It makes me think of coffee. I had it before and wasn’t wowed by it, so I thought I’d try cold-steeping it overnight. It wasn’t enough – I needed a touch of agave nectar and now it’s drinkable. Far from amazing, but drinkable! :)

Still it won’t go to waste and I’m happy to have tried it. Thanks KittyLovesTea!

OMGsrsly

Is it powder or tiny balls?

Comments

OMGsrsly

Is it powder or tiny balls?

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON