This tea is a BEAUTY! And another little sipdown. (155)

I don’t normally care for green teas, and jasmine isn’t really my thing either, but I guess the guys at H&S noticed I’d only ordered blacks and gave me this and a white tea as a sample (possibly in an effort to convert me over).

It’s very grassy and silky and greeeeeen. I like it. I don’t love it though – it’s fantastic for when i’m in the mood for a green, but probably not something I’d stock up on. Maybe my taste preferences will change and I’ll drink less blacks in the future but that’s where I am now.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON