drank SoHo Blend by Harney & Sons

This smells like the GREATEST COCONUT TEA EVER.

Update: It tastes like the greatest coconut tea too!

The base is very smooth, but the coconut has a bit of roastiness to it that’s appreciated. The chocolate notes peek out as it cools. I would gush about this more, but I’ve got 20 min of work left before I manage 6 busses/skytrains so I can get the baby from daycare and home. Mondays are not great days in that respect, but the tea has been pretty sublime.

I can’t believe I’m only a few teas into my H&S order and I’m already make notes about my next order. RIDICULOUS. How can it be so good?

I’m listening to Mumford&Sons while I drink this and that’s also making today nice.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Mumford and Tea? Now that IS a great way to spend some time!

Fjellrev

Love this one too!

Chelle

Yes! I love both of these…
I christen this Mumford and Tea day!
Of course you have to drink Harney & Sons tea….

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Mumford and Tea? Now that IS a great way to spend some time!

Fjellrev

Love this one too!

Chelle

Yes! I love both of these…
I christen this Mumford and Tea day!
Of course you have to drink Harney & Sons tea….

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON