drank Terry's Tea by Bluebird Tea Co.

So I finished up this tea, but I’m still at 155 because a co-worker gave me about 6 cups of Teavana’s Monkey Picked Oolong that she has too much of, and I couldn’t say no.

I was prety blah about finishing the whole thing, especially after it cooled a bit and there was this sour citrusy note that I wasn’t keen on, but then I broke my rules and added a dash of milk and the whole thing transformed into a very pleasant milk chocolate sorta tea. I guess that’s the only way to drink it!

I won’t order any more though. I still haven’t found the best chocolate orange, and maybe I just won’t.

Kittenna

Have you tried Two Friends??

OMGsrsly

It’s not in the order, at least…

Cavocorax

I haven’t. I had a bit of Three Friends, but none of the fable Two. (Which must be bff’s!)

cavo. 2 friends is where it’s at. When you move here, we can order some in a big batch from Stacy :)

:) Sounds good!

Comments

Kittenna

Have you tried Two Friends??

OMGsrsly

It’s not in the order, at least…

:) Sounds good!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON