drank Golden Fleece by Verdant Tea

I’m a bit afraid to actually review this. It’s a Verdant Tea, and not only that, it’s super fancy and expensive. And it’s a Yunnan, which I like. :O How can I possibly do it justice?

Here goes….?

Steep One (1 min): It’s silky and sweet. The aroma is warm and welcoming. It’s also very honeyed in note, which is what I associate with Yunnan teas!

Steep Two (1 min): Still silky and sweet. A bit of something stronger in the undercurrent. Still honey – maybe more?

Steep Three (1 min, still): Even after 20oz, I’m still enjoying this. I am however getting bored of trying to analyze every steep. Maybe today wasn’t the day to do that.

I am sitting and enjoying each sip, but sometimes analyzing it takes some of the fun away. (Sometimes it adds to it)

ETA: This was tasty, but at the price I probably wouldn’t stock it.

Amariel

I just western steep it, add milk and sugar, and it is good, but yeah, I could get cheaper teas that are tasty like it…especially if I am not drinking it pure.

Comments

Amariel

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON