drank Azteca Fire by Teavana

Thank you JustJames!

I guess it’s a teavana thing, but this Azteca Fire really reminds me of the Cococaramel Sea Salt blend. I guess because both are chocolate and oily? I don’t care that it’s oily though because it’s actually REALLY chocolatey. More than I’ve had in any tea I can remember.

Maybe because I oversteeped it?

But I’m mostly just grateful that I have an herbal tea that isn’t fruity and isn’t rooibos or honeybush like 95% of all my other non-caffenated teas. I’m happy JustJames gave me some to share, and I just remembered that Jackie T was sending me some along with the Cococaramel Sea Salt! So, I will be awash in Teavana chocolate teas. ;)