Oh snap. I think the Jane Austen Mafia is going to come after me.

Everything started out fine. The water was hot. The leaves were carefully measured and placed in the basket. But then…. one coworker and then another came up to me and distracted me with inane questions. And there were issues to deal with. And before I knew it, my tea had been brewing for 8+ minutes. I don’t even know how long.

Maybe the J.A.M should go after my coworkers!

Anyway, thank you Kittena for the sample/sipdown. (152) This tea is only slightly bitter even after I abused it horribly, and I’m enjoying the blackberries and vanilla. I’m certain that if I were to place an order with Adagio, that I would snag some of this. But they’re sorta awful with customer service. So I don’t know if I ever will get my Adagio order in.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more
Tea Sipper

I have to have a really short steep time with this one too.. or the blackberry leaves are terrible!

Cavocorax

With Adagio teas I prefer to do it at 2.5 minutes. It’s too bad I lost this one, but at least it was still tasty.

Kittenna

I think when I first brewed this one up, I had it at 4 minutes and it was ok, but I’m honestly quite surprised that you still drank if after 8+ minutes!

Comments

Tea Sipper

Cavocorax

Kittenna

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON