drank Paris by Harney & Sons

So I oversteeped this one as well! For 10 minutes? IDEK! /0\ Stupid work getting in the way of tea. :( I thought work was there just to allow me to drink tea all day and not worry about the baby? Ha.

So even though I was awful to this tea, it was very classy and didn’t complain. It’s still very tasty and fruity and a touch creamy. And there’s lemon! Yes. I get it now. I can see what the fuss is all about. It doesn’t hurt that my water is usually a bit under 100.

OMG – am I going to have order tins of EVRYTHING from H&S? Or will I get sick of certain blends? Rating = bumped, and I haven’t even tried it iced yet.

And, as I like to stay about one tea off what I’m posting about, I’m currently reading this neat genderswapped Pride&Prejudice fic: http://archiveofourown.org/works/97016?view_full_work=true

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON